About Me

My photo
I'm a bit of a born-again wargamer! I played many of the Games Workshop games when I was in my teens and early twenties, but left the hobby behind when I went to University. Over the last few years I have gradually got back into it and am literally having a ball! I'll play pretty much anything now, ranging from ancient historical to the far future! I think that I get more out of the painting side of things than actually playing, but that might just be because I get more opportunity. Hence the title...this blog is all about the colour of war!!

Thursday 7 August 2014

My Hero

Last night I painted up another of the Nightfolk range from Northumbrian Tin Soldier. This little chap is called The Hero and really sums up the quirky, unique nature of this growing range of figures. It's just so charming!
Fear my wooden sword!

My son had the idea to paint the shield as a dragon's scale.
If you like this you should check out the latest sets to come out over the past couple of months. I'll have the 'Pythonesque' knights on this blog sometime in the near future.

Northumbrian Tin Soldier

4 comments:

  1. Strange but cute! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Come to my website to view the contents of my website
    BOLA PELANGI 2 - BANDAR MIX PARLAY TERBESAR DI INDONESIA HANYA DENGAN 1 USER ID SUDAH BISA BERMAIN SEMUA GAME. Join US ! klik link di bawah ini ☟
    Klub Pelangi
    Bola Online
    BO Terpercaya Di Indonesia
    Hubungi WA Kami "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep within his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, adore and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    Matter of fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll perceive you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Every Year Publishes Textbooks for Class 6th Students, KVS Class 6 Textbooks 2021 are well known for it’s updated and Thoroughly revised Syllabus. KVS 10h Class Split up Syllabus The KVS Books are based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus.Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Provides, the Class 6 Text books in both the offline and Online Pdf format at official website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...