About Me

My photo
I'm a bit of a born-again wargamer! I played many of the Games Workshop games when I was in my teens and early twenties, but left the hobby behind when I went to University. Over the last few years I have gradually got back into it and am literally having a ball! I'll play pretty much anything now, ranging from ancient historical to the far future! I think that I get more out of the painting side of things than actually playing, but that might just be because I get more opportunity. Hence the title...this blog is all about the colour of war!!

Monday 16 July 2012

Pulpy goodness!

Back from a rather soggy holiday in Dorset! We actually cut it short because the caravan park flooded and they closed up! The most painful part? The storm hit on the Friday before Battlegroup South at Bovington Tank Museum and I never made it! So when we got back I thought I'd console myself with starting my Strange Aeons Threshold figures. This guy will be an agent. He is from the "Frankie's Fingermen" pack from Copplestone and he is a cracking sculpt! The suit is Foundry Granite and the shirt Foundry Arctic Grey/White. I sculpted the floorboard base from ProCreate, but I think it needs a wash of Devlan Mud or something to smooth the highlights out.

Oh, and I really need to get batteries for my camera! The camera in my phone is alright, but the pictures could be a lot better...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...