About Me

My photo
I'm a bit of a born-again wargamer! I played many of the Games Workshop games when I was in my teens and early twenties, but left the hobby behind when I went to University. Over the last few years I have gradually got back into it and am literally having a ball! I'll play pretty much anything now, ranging from ancient historical to the far future! I think that I get more out of the painting side of things than actually playing, but that might just be because I get more opportunity. Hence the title...this blog is all about the colour of war!!

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Reaching the Zenith!

Wow! It's been ages since I posted anything. The past month have been pretty quiet for some reason. Been in a bit of a painting doldrums but starting to get back into gear now. I have been gaming quite a bit, but even that's mostly been board games. But now I'm looking at a reasonable stretch of weeks that I'll be able to get to the club, so hopefully I'll post soon about a couple of new games I've tried recently: Strange Aeons and Clash of Empires. I'll play a couple more games, though, before I do a review proper. But for now, here's another Reaper superhero called Zenith. I quite like the colour scheme on this one. It seems a bit unusual to me, but it works!




5 comments:

  1. The colour really suits the figure and the pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Almost Captain Mar-Vell looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed - green and purple are a good combo, and the white keeps it from being too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent contrast between light and dark tones mate. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...